WebQuest News

News and views about the WebQuest model, a constructivist lesson format used widely around the world.

Monday, July 21, 2003

NECC WebQuest Session Now Online

The archived version of the session in Seattle where the new WebQuest Portal was unveiled is now ready to view at the Minds TV site. As you can see from the session abstract, there's information here about the rationale behind the new portal and a look at some of the tools I evaluated before settling on the present design.

From my point of view, it wasn't the best presentation I've ever done. You might not be able to tell from the video, but I felt out of breath for some reason and never quite got into The Zone. Still, you might find it useful as it expresses some concerns about the quality of existing WebQuests that I haven't put into writing anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home